• 3 instructor-led seminars, 40 HSW CEUs each (AIA, ACAC, InterNACHI)
• Complete any one or more for CE units (and certificate of completion)
• Complete all 3 to earn professional certification: Building Biology New- Build Consultant (BBNC)
• Seminar: Building Physics/Building Biology, IBE 213
• Seminar: EMR & IEQ* for Architects and Builders, IBE 214
• Seminar: Design for Health, IBE 215
In Santa Fe, New Mexico's beautiful historic district, December 2017, February 2018
Instructors: Paula Baker-Laporte, FAIA, BBEC, BBNC
Stephen Collette, LEED AP, BBEC, BBNC, CAHP, BSSO
IBE 214 and IBE 215, EMR & IEQ* for Architects and Builders and Design for Health, will be held back-to-back (with a one-day break inbetween) in early December 2017; IBE 213, Building Physics/Building Biology, will be held in early February 2018. Click one of the three links here below for full details.
* EMR & IEQ are acronyms for Electromagnetic Radiation & Indoor Environmental Quality
The International Institute for Building-Biology® & Ecology is a 501(c)(3) non-profit environmental education organization.
Seminars update Article Count: 1
Seminar home Article Count: 1
This is the landing page for the "Seminars" section.