Kristina Hicks-Hamblin is owner operator of Biodwell, a company that draws on Building Biology principles for a holistic approach to a healthy, sustainable home. Kristina is a Building Biology Environmental Consultant (Baubiologist) and a LEED® Green Associate. She is also a native plants and permaculture enthusiast. Whether you are looking for help identifying causes of harmful exposures or are interested in lightening your environmental footprint, inside your home or out, she offers solutions suited to all budgets and needs.
Biodwell serves the Uintah Basin and surrounding areas in Utah.
- REMOVE unhealthy exposure to EMF’s
- CLEAN UP your indoor air quality
- PREVENT harmful mold from occurring
- BOOST your well-being through best use of lighting and color
- REDUCE health risks by incorporating non-toxic materials and products
- LIGHTEN your ecological footprint
|Kristina Hicks-Hamblin, BBEC||Phone: 704-493-1558|
Please note: Building Biology Environmental Consultants are independent contractors and, although IBE certifies that they have completed their training successfully, IBE is not responsible for their actions. Please contact the consultant directly for questions and/or concerns.