William Cadwallader, E.M.R.S., (Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist), received his certification from the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology.
Mr. Cadwallader holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Cal Poly Pomona and a Master’s Degree from Pepperdine University, Malibu California.
Mr. Cadwallader has presented at the Annual Cancer Convention in Los Angeles, has taught at the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology and writes extensively on solutions to harmful Electromagnetic Radiation on the website: www.StopDirtyElectricity.com and Facebook: www.facebook.com/StopDirtyElecticityNow.
He has spent his entire life working around technology as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Marine Corps, as a student earning a Master’s Degree at Pepperdine University, and as a Project Manager in the Aerospace Industry in California as well as with IT, Clark County, NV.
Before consulting in Electromagnetic Radiation, Mr. Cadwallader was concerned about the amount of radiation we were being exposed to in our daily life.
When a co-worker was diagnosed with brain cancer, he was shocked. He remembered that he always saw him on his cell phone, before meetings and after meetings. The brain tumor was located at the exact place where he held the cell phone. He later died after massive medical treatment.
Mr. Cadwallader knew something was very unsafe about the way we were using our cell phones and other electronic devices.
After another acquaintance developed a tumor in his abdomen, right where he held his tablet every night to read, he knew he had to do something.
Being a Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist, he has completed advanced studies in Electromagnetic Radiation. Electromagnetic Radiation Specialists measure radiation and consult for detection and protection in homes, schools and businesses.
At Stop Dirty Electricity.com, they detect and reduce all of the Electromagnetic Radiation threats to your home, family, children, environment and even pets.
The Electronic Sickening of America
There’s a hidden danger pulsating in the airways and buzzing behind the walls of millions of American homes, schools, and businesses. Our families, co-workers, and even pets, are exposed to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) almost continually, 24/7.
- Few people want to address this topic because we don’t know what to do. And we are afraid we will have to give up our electronic necessities.
- The great news is that you CAN take control of your exposure to harmful electromagnetic radiation and learn how to use your electronic devices safely.
- A disturbing correlation has been discovered between electro-pollution and a host of diseases and ailments.
- These include cancer, diabetes, asthma, behavioral disorders, chronic fatigue, ADHD, insomnia, depression, headaches, muscle/joint pain, chronic inflammation, and many more.
- Over 3,900 studies on the potential health effects of prolonged exposure to electromagnetic radiation have been published by a group of international scientists and public health experts in the Bioinitiative Report of 2012.
- One of the most alarming reports comes from a cancer cluster at a middle school. Up to 24 teachers and staff members at the school were diagnosed with various forms of cancer. Thyroid cancer was 13 times expected, Melanoma was almost 10 times expected and Uterine cancer was over 9 times the expected amount. Up to 49 former students also came down with cancer in their twenties – who spent as little as 3 years in that school.
So, Why Isn’t Anyone Sounding The Alarm?
We’d all like to blame big industry and the enormous profits associated with electronics for neglecting, minimizing and discrediting this issue. While that may be true, we as consumers are often not willing to forfeit the benefits we enjoy from our electronic devices. Well, the good news is… we don’t have to.
P.O. Box 370663
Las Vegas NV 89137
William Cadwallader, EMRS
Stop Dirty Electricity
Las Vegas, NV
Please note: Building Biology Environmental Consultants are independent contractors and, although IBE certifies that they have completed their training successfully, IBE is not responsible for their actions. Please contact the consultant directly for questions and/or concerns.